Join NAESCO today!
Market Building and Business Development + Accreditation Programs + Advocacy and Influence + Networking and Educational Opportunities + Valuable Resources and Benefits
Read what our members have to say about NAESCO
Johnson Controls has been a member of NAESCO for over 20 years. We have seen how NAESCO has adapted to serve its members with a timeless growth platform of advocacy, professional resources and high caliber events. NAESCO enables our industry to flourish with a unique value proposition, a self-funding business model, that provides valuable economic and environmental prosperity for our customers.
NAESCO has been, and continues to be, the pre-eminent source for knowledge, guidance, support and networking for all issues related to the energy services industry. Our membership has helped FSG gain valuable insight to the market, and has created great networking opportunities that can help our business grow.
Who Joins NAESCO?
- Energy Efficiency Contractors
- Demand Response providers
- Utility distribution companies
- Distributed generation companies
- Efficient and renewable technology suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors
- Engineering firms
- Consulting firms
- Law firms
- Financial Institutions
Any entity providing energy efficiency services, as a business activity (including any utility company affiliate) shall be eligible as a Full Member of the Corporation. This category shall include, but shall not be limited to, entities that provide comprehensive energy and water efficiency, energy production and related value-added services with demonstrated ability to provide guaranteed performance, and ongoing measurement and verification for the life of the contract, or that provide thermal or electrical energy generated through cogeneration, biomass, hydroelectric, solar, wind, geothermal or other alternative energy technologies on a performance basis.
- US $8,200 annually (Companies with gross revenues of less than $25 million)
- US $18,300 annually (Companies with gross revenues between $25-175 million)
- US $19,200 annually (Companies with gross revenues of more than $175 million)
Energy Service Affiliate Member
All energy service providers including utilities (utility-affiliated energy service companies acting as ESCOs in the marketplace must join as ESCO members); equipment manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers; engineering and design companies; financial institutions; companies engaged primarily in power marketing, brokering, commodity risk management, and facility management; consultants; and trade association representatives.
- US $4,200 annually (Companies with gross revenues of less than $3 million)
- US $7,700 annually (Companies with gross revenues of more than $3 million)
International Member - US $2,000 annually
Companies or individuals domiciled outside the U.S. involved in selling energy products and/or services outside the U.S. Companies domiciled outside of the U.S. with offices or representatives in the U.S. are not eligible to join in this category (see ESA or AESA categories). Companies based in the U.S. which pursue international business opportunities are not eligible to join in this category.
Public Sector Member
This category includes entities and individuals in local, state or federal governments, and 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) organizations.
- Government - $0.00
- 501(c)(3) - $500
- 501(c)(6) - $2,000
NAESCO membership is based on a calendar year (January through December). Companies joining February through November will be prorated in their first year of membership.
Exclusive Member Benefits Include:
- Workshops and conferences featuring technology innovation and fostering business development
- Accreditation - set your company apart from the competition through our voluntary program
- Members-only Regional Meetings focused on state and local market development
- Access to Members-only directory
- Inclusion in or access to the Preferred Product and Service Providers Guide
- Speaking opportunities at NAESCO webinars and events
- RFP notifications
- Free CEU accredited webinars
- Quarterly newsletter, NAESCO News
- High-profile sponsorship opportunities
- Free Job Bank
- Industry reports on market trends and policy
NAESCO IN 2020: BUILDING TRUST - ONE PAGER
Questions? Contact Heidi Kurtz, Director of Membership and Communications 202-822-0950 or firstname.lastname@example.org