Join NAESCO today!
Market Growth and Business Development + Accreditation Program + Advocacy and Influence + Networking and Educational Opportunities + Valuable Resources and Benefits
Read what our members have to say about NAESCO
"Johnson Controls has been a member of NAESCO for over 30 years. We have seen how NAESCO has adapted to serve its members with a timeless growth platform of advocacy, professional resources and high caliber events. NAESCO enables our industry to flourish with a unique value proposition, a self-funding business model, that provides valuable economic and environmental prosperity for our customers."
Envocore has been involved with NAESCO for over a decade. We value NAESCO for the industry representation and leadership they provide around policy and advocacy. We have also realize the value that is passed through the educational opportunities within the organization, whether the monthly webinars, the regional workshop or the national meetings. Lastly we truly value the camaraderie of the organization and the chance to have a seat at the table.
Francis Wheeler, Chief Operating Officer, Envocore
Any entity providing energy efficiency services, as a business activity (including any utility company affiliate) shall be eligible as a Full Member of the Corporation. This category shall include, but shall not be limited to, entities that provide comprehensive energy and water efficiency, energy production and related value-added services with demonstrated ability to provide guaranteed performance, and ongoing measurement and verification for the life of the contract, or that provide thermal or electrical energy generated through cogeneration, biomass, hydroelectric, solar, wind, geothermal or other alternative energy technologies on a performance basis.*
*Full Members are assessed an Advocacy Fee starting in the second year of membership. Click here for more information.
NAESCO membership is based on a calendar year (January through December). Companies joining February through November will be prorated in their first year of membership.
- US $8,970 annually (Companies with gross revenues of less than $25 million)
- US $20,050 annually (Companies with gross revenues between $25-175 million)
- US $21,010 annually (Companies with gross revenues of more than $175 million)
Energy Service Affiliate Member
Any entity which does not qualify for Full Membership including, but not limited to utility companies (unless engaged in Full Member activities); subcontractors, equipment manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers; engineering and design companies; financial institutions; companies engaged primarily in power marketing, brokering, commodity risk management, and facility management; consultants; and trade association representatives, shall be eligible as an Affiliate Member of the Corporation.
- US $4,610 annually (Companies with gross revenues of less than $3 million)
- US $8,440 annually (Companies with gross revenues of more than $3 million)
International Member - US $2,000 annually
Companies or individuals domiciled outside the U.S. involved in selling energy products and/or services outside the U.S. Companies domiciled outside of the U.S. with offices or representatives in the U.S. are not eligible to join in this category (see ESA category). Companies based in the U.S. which pursue international business opportunities are not eligible to join in this category.
Public Sector Member
This category includes entities and individuals in local, state or federal governments, and 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) organizations.
- Government - $0.00
- 501(c)(3) - $500
- 501(c)(6) - $2,000
Rates shown are for 2023. NAESCO membership is based on a calendar year (January through December). Companies joining February through November will be prorated by month in their first year of membership.
Being a member of NAESCO denotes your acceptance and agreement to abide by the NAESCO Ethical Guidelines and Policy
Exclusive Member Benefits Include:
- Workshops and conferences featuring technology innovation and fostering business development
- Accreditation - set your company apart from the competition through this voluntary program
- Members-only Regional Meetings focused on state and local market development
- Access to Members-only membership directory
- Inclusion in or access to the Preferred Partners Page
- A seat on the Board of Directors (Full Members)
- Opportunity to present educational webinars (Energy Service Affiliates)
- Free, monthly CEU accredited webinars
- RFP notifications
- Speaking opportunities at NAESCO events
- Quarterly newsletter, NAESCO News
- High-profile sponsorship opportunities
- Free Job Bank
- Industry reports on market trends and policy
Additional Membership Information
Who Joins NAESCO?
- EaaS providers
- Energy Efficiency Contractors
- Demand Response providers
- Utility distribution companies
- Distributed generation companies
- Efficient and renewable technology suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors
- Engineering firms
- Consulting firms
- Law firms
- Financial Institutions
- Public Sector/Non-profit entities