June 12-13, 2018- Milwaukee, WI
NAESCO is very pleased to host the dual track Technology and Financing Workshop on June 13, 2018 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We will welcome an outstanding group of speakers who will spotlight the market opportunities for both ESCOs and energy efficiency providers as well as regional customers in the rapidly evolving market for energy efficiency and other demand management strategies. The focus will be on technological advances and new offerings that are commercially available and on the changes in the financing and development of energy efficiency projects which reflects new tax laws and heightened interest in creating better resiliency through energy efficiency.
Discounted rates available for NAESCO members and public sector representatives. There are also discounts when you register as a team of three or more attendees. See registration form for details.
Workshop Session Highlights Include:
- How Tax Reform and Accounting Changes Will Affect the Availability and Pricing of Project Financing
- How Financing Energy Resiliency may Differ from Financing Energy Efficiency
- Expanding ESCO Offerings through the "As-a-Service" Economy
- The New Economics of Combined Renewable and Storage Offerings
- Net Zero Buildings: Innovative Technologies Lead the Way
- Smart Cities: Innovative Technologies Lead the Way
- Engineering the Blending of Energy and Water Efficiency Projects
- Targeting Data Analytics to Customer Needs and Preferences
Follow us on Twitter @NAESCONews #NAESCOMilwaukee
Thank you to our generous Workshop Sponsors!
Welcome Reception Sponsor
Workshop App Sponsor
Morning Break Sponsor Lanyard Sponsor