June 1-2, 2016 - Marriott Louisville Downtown, Louisville, KY
Capturing Innovation without Sacrificing Performance: How Technological and Financing Choices Shape Project Development and Implementation Today
What is on the agenda?
The dual track Technology and Financing Workshop highlights the changes, challenges, and opportunities when designing energy efficiency projects today for tomorrow. Session highlights include:
- A regional report on state energy efficiency initiatives
- Capturing whole-building and system wide savings
- The economics of LEDs
- The financing community reassesses M&V requirements
- What does the Internet of Things mean for energy efficiency?
- Can PACE transform the commercial market for energy efficiency?
- Will state-created Green Community Programs further incentivize development of EE and RE projects?
Who should attend?
ESCO leaders, energy efficiency vendor representatives, EE and RE project financiers, policy makers, public administrators, utility energy efficiency program managers, customers working with ESCOs or contemplating an ESCO–delivered energy efficiency retrofit, and innovative thought leaders in energy efficiency technology, design, and implementation.
Can my company help sponsor the Workshop?
Excellent sponsorship opportunities are available and more accessible than ever. A Workshop sponsorship is a visible demonstration of your corporate commitment to the ESCO industry and to the mission of NAESCO to promote the widespread use of energy efficiency.