Combined members meeting and networking event at Top Golf!
Due to safety and social distancing measures at the hotel, we are limiting attendance to one representative per company. A waiting list will be started in case slots become available. If interested in being added to wait list, contact email@example.com
12:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm Why does a district do an energy project?
• Marc Clinch, Osceola County Schools
1:55 pm Members Meeting
• State of NAESCO
• Communication Status
• Membership Committee Report
• Affiliate Committee Report
• Federal Advocacy Report
• State Advocacy Report
3:00 pm Break
3:15 pm Board Meeting/Affiliate Meeting
4:15 pm Adjourn & Travel to Top Golf
4:30 – 7:30 pm Top Golf (9295 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819)
Sponsor the Top Golf Event! ($1,500 - multiple available)
Interested participants will be assigned to Bays with sponsor input.
• Hosted Bay for golf competitions with logo signage
• 1 complimentary registration for Member Meetings
• Beverage tickets to distribute to customers/clients/guests
• Introduction from NAESCO Chair or Executive Director from the podium at the Members Meeting
If interested, please contact Heidi Kurtz - firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-841-2700
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center
8978 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819
We have a limited number of rooms reserved at a rate of $119/night. To make a reservation, call 407.352.1400 or click here to reserve on line.