Why engineers fail to identify great savings opportunities for coolers and freezers
Many NAESCO members create projects in K-12, Higher Ed, Hospitals, Correctional, Federal, Pharmaceutical, Sports Arenas or Cold Storage. This webinar will help you gain a deeper understanding of the opportunities that are sometimes missed due to “I don’t know what to do with this cold room”.
You will get to see a process for gathering the information needed to determine the value of the opportunity, estimate savings and describe in some detail the positive outcome your client will realize from a retrofit.
The webinar will cover:
• How to decide what measures would be practical and cost effective for your project.
• What measures are opportunities when doing a walk through
• Show real time statistical operating data, trends, graphs and give you the ability with confidence to know if you want to include it in your project.
• Make it easy to predict energy savings.
• How to present refrigeration measures with the client and create an expectation that is compelling and highly desirable. Clients will love you for taking the refrigeration black box and making it easy to understand and manage. Think operational benefits and food safety. Give them what they want so they will take what you want to give them.
• What the conversation should be with the operator so they will want it as it will add value beyond energy savings… you don’t want to implement retrofits that surprise them.
Post installation M&V:
• Verifiable savings must be obvious and provided with relative ease.
• Controllers that can record all history – memory is cheap
• Connectivity to BMS to capture operating parameters that translate to energy savings
• Remote access to view operating parameters and trends… make adjustments that create additional savings and provide value to users. If they depend on it, they will use it.
View real time sites in operation that show where savings come from and you get to say, “AHA, now I see why refrigeration measures make sense.”
Sponsor the webinar!
Provide a 30-60 second marketing video to be aired at the beginning of the webinar - NAESCO can help you produce your video.
Receive recognition on all social media and email promotion of the webinar
Receive a full contact list of all the webinar registrants
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.