In states and cities across the country, Covid-19 has changed the way we work. Budgets are greatly reduced and public facilities, such as universities, government agencies and K-12 schools, are re-evaluating their priorities with a focus on keeping students, employees and the public safe and healthy.
The energy efficiency industry has a critical role in helping customers address their new priorities as well as providing financial options at a time when funds are scarce. These sessions will help those involved with energy efficiency to understand what the new market looks like, how decisions are being made, and how they can best assist their customers in these uncertain times.
NAESCO will hold three 2-hour virtual sessions with Public Facility Executives. The sessions will take place August 18, 19 and 20 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm Eastern time.
- August 18 -- Chicago Sustainability Leaders
- August 19 -- University Sustainability Leaders
- August 20 -- State Energy Program Leaders
- 20-25 second video aired before session begins (provided by sponsor)
- 2 complimentary registrations
- Attendee contact list for all three sessions
- Your logo on event marketing communications and on our website